We’ve put together a little reading list of books that we think are worth reading if you’re at all interested in digital/social media/internet marketing.
- Web 2.0: A Strategy Guide: Business thinking and strategies behind successful Web 2.0 implementations
- Groundswell: Winning in a World Transformed by Social Technologies
- Inbound Marketing: Get Found Using Google, Social Media, and Blogs (The New Rules of Social Media)
- The New Rules of Marketing and PR: How to Use Social Media, Blogs, News Releases, Online Video, and Viral Marketing to Reach Buyers Directly
- 33 Million People in the Room: How to Create, Influence, and Run a Successful Business with Social Networking
- The Social Network Business Plan: 18 Strategies That Will Create Great Wealth
- Twitter Power 2.0: How to Dominate Your Market One Tweet at a Time
- The Digital Handshake: Seven Proven Strategies to Grow Your Business Using Social Media
- Marketing 2.0: Bridging the Gap between Seller and Buyer through Social Media Marketing
- Socialnomics: How Social Media Transforms the Way We Live and Do Business
- What Would Google Do?
- Long Tail, The, Revised and Updated Edition: Why the Future of Business is Selling Less of More
- Free: How Today’s Smartest Businesses Profit by Giving Something for Nothing
If you know any others let us know.